Eligibility and Requirement
The official CELTA entry requirements stipulated by Cambridge are as follows:
- You must be at least 18 years or over.
- You should have a formal educational qualification equivalent to that required for entry into higher education.
- You must have an awareness of language and a competence in English, both written and spoken, that enables the course to be undertaken successfully.
- You must have the ability to develop the necessary skills to become an effective teacher and to successfully complete the written assignments and teaching practice.
All decisions about selection and recruitment are at the discretion of the respective training centers.
Selection Procedure: How To Apply
1. Submit Your Application
Simply fill out our web application form (FREE of Cost), expressing your interest to enroll onto our CELTA course. Complete all fields on the application form to receive the pre-interview task.
2. Complete The Pre-Interview Task
After submitting your application form you will be able to download a short pre-interview task, which we ask you to submit after completion, demonstrating your English language skills.
3. Attend An Interview
Afer the pre-interview task successfully, you will be invited to participate in an interview in person or by telephone/Skype, whichever suits you.