Overview & Highlights
The Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) is an internationally recognised TEFL qualification, regulated by OFQUAL at Level 5 on the Qualifications and Credit Framework, is given premium accreditation and quality assurance by NEAS in Australia and is accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
We offer an intensive 4 week full-time or 10 week part-time course, delivering specialist knowledge, teaching skills and employability-enhancing real classroom teaching practise sessions.
Key Features & Benefits
- Internationally recognised CELTA certificate, accepted globally, providing you with plenty of teaching opportunities worldwide.
- Acquire fine teaching skills under the guidance of highly experienced tutors and trainers.
- Job support, assistance and guidance with high chances of getting immediate work at local schools.
- Experience the friendly, relaxed Australian culture, and explore the indigenous Aboriginal traditions.
- 120 hours of intensive, face-to face tuition.
- 6 hours of assessed teaching practise in a real classroom setting.
- An option to choose between 4 weeks full time or a 10 weeks part time course.
- Highly competent and passionate tutors with more than 10 years of teaching experience.
- Job support and advice sessions providing valuable inputs on various career routes.
- Obtain credits towards further studies, recognised by all leading Australian universities.